BACK TO TOP
Step 1: Prepare Your Nails
- Sanitize the nails.
- Push back the eponychium and clean the surrounding nail plat of any excess cuticle
- Shape the natural nail using a file of choice
- Gently remove the shine using a file and a buffer
- Clean the nail and remove all the dust
Step 2: Apply The Gel
- Squeeze the right amount of nail gel out of the tube
- Slice the product with your nail gel tool
- Select the right size for the nail tip form from nail tip pack. You have to size it properly for each and every finger
- Roll the product onto the nail tip
- Using your brush with a small amount of acetone or acetone free solution, pat the product into place.
- While you fill the nail form, make sure it's not too thick near the cuticles
- Cure for 60 seconds in the UV Lamp
Step 3: Final Touch Up
- File and shape nails with a grit file and smooth with a buffer
- Cleanse the nail
- Apply two coats of nail polish or just let it transparent
How to remove nail gel:
- Nail get will stay on your nail up to 3 weeks.
- Use a grit file and take off the majority of the product to reduce the length. DO NOT file the natural nail.
- Switch to a buffer. Gently buff down the enhancement to leave a thin application on the nail.
- Then lightly buff the nail and blend the remaining enhancement into the natural nail.
Spin to win