Care Instructions for your Strapless Push-up Bra
1. Clean Your Skin:
- Gently clean your chest area with mild soap and water to remove body oil and residue from skin.
- Dry your skin with a soft towel.
2. Place One Side On At A Time:
- Unlace the drawstring on your your bra
- Flip the cup outward while holding the bra cup by the edges with both hands.
- Position the cup to your desired breast angle and gently smooth the cup edges firmly to the breast with your fingertips.
- Repeat the same application on your other breast, being sure both sides are equal in height.
- Re-lace your bra and pull the drawstring until desired cleavage is achieved
- With both hands on the bra cups, press firmly for a few seconds to secure the hold.
- Now, you are ready to enjoy the comfort of the strapless push-up bra.
Cleaning Your Strapless Push-up Bra
You can easily clean your Strapless Push-up Bra by using warm water and mild soap and leaving to air dry. Once dry, the adhesive will amazingly regenerate.
It is important that you follow all the instructions carefully prior to wearing Strapless Push-up Bra. To increase the overall lifespan of the bra, DO NOT USE moisturizers, perfumes, powders or other skin care products prior to use, as this will reduce the effectiveness of the adhesive.